2017-w3153 - 27 November 2017
27 Nov 2017
(1) (a) What is the total number of government employees who are being paid whilst on long period of sick leave in each (i) national department and (ii) provincial department and (c) what is the total cost to Government in each case;
(2) (a) what is the total number of ...
NW700E - 04 March 2016
4 Mar 2016
(1) Whether, with reference to the SA Social Security Agency (SASSA) which ran out of grant cards during the first two weeks of January 2016, affecting areas of East London, Grahamstown and Port Elizabeth, the problem of the availability of grant cards has been resolved in the specified areas; if ...
NW4526E - 23 October 2015
23 Oct 2015
(1) Who is the owner, driver and implementer of the Working on Fire Programme; (2) who provides and owns the equipment that is being bought and used to roll out the specified programme; (3) whether any private companies were contracted to roll out the programme; if so, with regard to ...
NW3933E - 04 September 2015
4 Sep 2015
Whether, with reference to the debilitating sewerage system in Qumbu in the Eastern Cape, she has a plan in place to intervene in assisting and building capacity in both the OR Tambo District Municipality and the Mhlontlo Local Municipality in the Eastern Cape so that flush toilets with septic tanks ...
NW3415E - 14 August 2015
14 Aug 2015
(1) Whether she has been informed of the water crisis in Greenville Village, in Mthatha, which has been without water for more than four weeks; if so, what plans has her department put in place to resolve the specified crisis; if not, (2) whether her department intends to investigate the ...
NW3048E - 31 July 2015
31 Jul 2015
Whether his department has a reliable, user-friendly and responsive data management system to enable speedy generation and delivery of a new identity document (ID) for foreign nationals with valid South African ID that may have been lost and would want to reapply for a new ID; if so, why would ...
NW1927E - 15 May 2015
15 May 2015
(1) Whether, with regard to the issuing of death certificates which has been refused by his department (details furnished), in particular in the Mhlontlo Local Municipality which is an administrative area in the OR Tambo District Municipality, Eastern Cape, his department has put regulations in place to direct the generation ...
NW1931E - 15 May 2015
15 May 2015
(1) Whether, in respect of the ongoing strike by students at the King Sabatha Dalindyebo Technical and Vocational Education and Training (KSD TVET) College in the Eastern Cape, allegedly due to lack of clear information on the granting of bursaries by the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), he is ...
NW952E - 13 March 2015
13 Mar 2015
(1) Whether, with reference to safety and security at schools and with particular reference to the report from Attwell Madala High School in Mthatha, Eastern Cape (details furnished) she intends to work with other relevant law enforcement agencies and professional bodies to eradicate violence amongst learners and educators in schools ...
NW954E - 13 March 2015
13 Mar 2015
Whether she has any practical programmes and time frames in place for the provision of water to the Mhlontlo Local Municipality, in particular the town of Qumbu which has not had water for the past two months; if not, why not; if so, what are the relevant details?
NW3E - 12 February 2015
12 Feb 2015
(1) Whether he has a definite plan with timeframes to transfer ownership of the houses in Greenville and/or Kwa-Mpuku, Mthatha, Eastern Cape, to the current occupants to whom the houses are rented without it being maintained by his department; if not, why not; if so, (a) what is the ...