CW78E - 07 March 2014
7 Mar 2014
(1) (a) What was the total cost of hosting the Mangaung African Cultural Festival (Macufe) in Mangaung, Bloemfontein in 2013 and (b) how much was generated through the sale of tickets for the various events; (2) whether any (a) national or (b) provincial departments contributed any funding towards the Macufe; ...
CW16E - 21 February 2014
21 Feb 2014
(1) Whether the blocked drains and/or pipes at the Tempe Military Base in Bloemfontein, in the Free State that have caused the sewerage water to flood private houses in Klerck Avenue, Brandwag Suburb have been repaired and/or replaced; if not, why not; if so, (a) when is it anticipated that ...
CW658E - 15 November 2013
15 Nov 2013
(1) Whether, with reference to an investigation undertaken by a certain company (name furnished) on behalf of the National Treasury into the appointment of a certain media company (name furnished) by the Office of the Premier of the Free State, any action has been taken against any individuals who have ...
CW654E - 15 November 2013
15 Nov 2013
Whether her department has been involved in certain projects (details furnished) in the Free State; if not, why not; if so, (a) to what extent has her department been involved with the (i) planning, (ii) implementation, (iii) execution, (iv) monitoring and (v) launch phases of each project, (b) what expertise ...
CW648E - 01 November 2013
1 Nov 2013
Whether her department has requested the Department of Public Works to repair the (a) damaged concrete and (b) wire fence around the Tempe Military Base section in Lucas Steyn Street, Heuwelsig Suburb, Mangaung in the Free State; if not, why not; if so, (i) when is it anticipated that the ...
CW647E - 01 November 2013
1 Nov 2013
Whether his department will repair the damaged concrete and wire fence around the Tempe Military Base in Lucas Steyn Street, Heuwelsig Suburb, Mangaung in the Free State which (a) poses a security and safety risk and (b) has received many complaints from concerned citizens; if not, why not; if so, ...
CW601E - 25 October 2013
25 Oct 2013
(1) (a) How many Promotion of Access to Information Act, Act 2 of 2000, applications from civil society are awaiting response (i) in the (aa) 2012-13 and (bb) current financial year, (ii) over (aa) 30 days and (bb) 60 days and (iii) more than 60 days and (b) what are ...
CW606E - 25 October 2013
25 Oct 2013
What measures will be taken to ensure that the SA Poultry Industry will be placed on a more competitive basis in view of the recent tariff increases of 8,75% with regard to the (a) cost of inputs, such as electricity, infrastructure, labour and productivity and (b) protection of low income ...
CW624E - 18 October 2013
18 Oct 2013
(a) What is the age of the oldest water pipes in the Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, (b) how are these pipes being replaced, (c) when will this replacement be completed, (d) what amount has been budgeted to replace these pipes and (e) what plans are in place to increase the pipeline ...
CW503E - 11 October 2013
11 Oct 2013
(1) What arrears are being owed by residents to each municipality in the Free State in the (a) 2011-12 and (b) 2012-13 financial years; (2) whether the Free State Provincial Government is owed any monies by any specific municipalities; if so, (a) what amounts and (b) why have these amounts ...