2019-w1680 - 24 December 2019
24 Dec 2019
(a) What total number of title deeds has her department issued since 29 May 2019, (b) where is each building located and (c) on what date was each title deed issued?
2019-w1467 - 17 December 2019
17 Dec 2019
What (a) is the total cost of the War On Leaks programme as at the latest date for which information is available and (b) number of students have been trained for the purposes of the programme;
(2) whether any students have been placed to work in the water sector; if ...
2019-w1681 - 15 December 2019
15 Dec 2019
(1)(a) What number of dam safety inspections were conducted by her department in each province in the past two years, (b) on (i) what date and (ii) which dam was each inspection conducted and (c) what were the findings in each case;
(2) what number of dam rehabilitation processes ...
2019-w1468 - 13 December 2019
13 Dec 2019
Are there any plans in place to clean up the Hartbeespoort Dam; if not, why not; if so, (a) on what date will such plans commence, (b) what are the costs involved in the plan to clean up the dam and (c) what method will be used to clean up ...
2019-w1625 - 13 December 2019
13 Dec 2019
Whether the Department of Water and Sanitation is currently building and/or planning to build houses for officials of the department in the North West province; if not, what is the position in this regard; if so, (a) where, (b) why, (c) what number and (d) at what cost will ...
2019-w1469 - 28 November 2019
28 Nov 2019
(1)On what date will the upgrade of the 20 ML Madibeng Water Purification Plant be completed;
(2) whether she has found that the total cost to complete the upgrade will be higher than the original estimate; if so, how much higher will the cost be to complete the upgrade ...
2019-w1169 - 22 October 2019
22 Oct 2019
Whether her department incurred any costs related to the (a) inauguration of the President of the Republic, Mr M C Ramaphosa, held in Pretoria on 25 May 2019 and (b) State of the Nation Address held in Cape Town on 20 June 2019; if so, in each case, (i) what ...
2019-w764 - 13 September 2019
13 Sep 2019
(a) By what date will the second phase of the Lesotho Highlands Water Project be completed and (b) what is the projected final cost?
2019-w22 - 18 July 2019
18 Jul 2019
(1)On what date was the last (a)(i) Blue Drop and (ii) Green Drop assessments conducted and (b) report (i) prepared and (ii) published in each case;
(2) by what date will the next (a)(i) Blue Drop and (ii) Green Drop assessments be conducted and (b) report be ...
2018-w2375 - 31 August 2018
31 Aug 2018
(1) (a) Whether her department has plans in place to realise the White Paper 6 on Inclusive Education in order that even learners with disabilities in rural areas can also benefit and have access to better education in the areas where they live; if not, what is the position in ...
2016-w1288 - 06 June 2016
6 Jun 2016
Whether the report of the enquiry she commissioned from the National Treasury into the set-top box supply chain processes of the Universal Service and Access Agency of SA has been completed; if not, (a) what is the current status of the specified enquiry and (b) when will the report be ...
NW872E - 25 July 2014
25 Jul 2014
(1) (a) What are the different types of toilets provided for informal settlements in each of the eight metropolitan municipalities, (b) how many of these different types of toilets are provided, (c) how many of those provided are serviced and (d) for each type, how many of these are provided ...