CW664E - 02 November 2012
2 Nov 2012
(1) Whether the Government has initiated any interventions to ensure that the New Growth Path creates a balance between the highly resourced intensive economy and manufacturing and the service sector; if not, what is the position in this regard; if so, what are the relevant details; (2) whether the Government ...
CW382E - 26 August 2011
26 Aug 2011
(1) Whether the Government and/or any of its entities has undertaken an assessment regarding negative economic impact on persons who have adverse credit records or default judgements (details furnished); if not, what is the position in this regard; if so, (a) what initiatives have been taken to assist persons ...
CW230E - 21 April 2011
21 Apr 2011
(1) Whether he or his department has been informed of the breakdown in communication between senior officials of the Sunday River Valley Municipality and the Provincial Department of Housing, which resulted in the Moses Mabinda and Beshesha Housing Projects being put on hold and beneficiaries left to wait longer for ...
CW231E - 15 April 2011
15 Apr 2011
What (a) total amount has been spent by his department to demolish or repair houses that had structural defect since he took office and (b) mechanisms have been instituted to deal with contractors that continue to (i) build substandard houses and (ii) use building materials of inferior quality?
CW232E - 15 April 2011
15 Apr 2011
(1) Whether his department has been informed of the reasons for the delay in handing over the second phase of the N2 Gateway Housing Project since its completion in 2010; if so, what are the relevant details; if not, (2) whether he will consider engaging the Western Cape Provincial Government ...
CW562E - 05 November 2010
5 Nov 2010
Whether, as part of its bilateral relations and engagements, especially with African countries that served as a refuge for South Africans who fought against apartheid, the Government has raised the (a) issue of South Africans who might have died and laid to rest in those countries and (b) need to ...
CW61E - 05 March 2010
5 Mar 2010
(1) What is the total (a) number of corruption and fraud cases that were laid against members of the public service between 1 January 2005 and 28 February 2010 and (b) amount involved; (2) whether any of the cases have been resolved; if not, what is the position in this ...
CW90E - 13 November 2009
13 Nov 2009
(1) Whether his department has held discussions with the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) about the general discontent of South Africans regarding the treatment of a certain person (details furnished) during the 12th IAAF World Championships in Berlin, Germany; if so, what was their response; if not, (2) whether ...
CW139E - 09 October 2009
9 Oct 2009
Whether her department interviews persons for late registration of birth; if not, what processes are in place to verify applications for late registration of birth; if so, per province, (a) how many (i) persons are on the waiting list for such interviews, (ii) interviews are conducted on average per day ...
CW140E - 09 October 2009
9 Oct 2009
Whether the City of Cape Town and/or the Western Cape Provincial Traffic Department issued any traffic fines and/or impounded any motor vehicles (a) during (i) the Premier Soccer League games and (ii) rugby matches that were held at the Newlands Stadium between 2007 and 2009, (b) during the ...