(1) With reference to Operation Koba-Tlala, what total number of parcels are earmarked for agricultural produce under the SA National Defence Force;
(2) Whether the quality of the soil has been assessed to ascertain suitability for agricultural production; if not, why not, if so; what are the relevant details?
(1) With reference to the continuous reliance on Reserve Force members for every authorized operation of the SA National Defence Force, (a) on what date will the new Chief of the SA Reserve Force be appointed after the termination of the term of the previous Chief on 31 May 2021 and (b) what are the reasons that the Chief of the SA Reserve Force has not been appointed for a full year;
(2) (2) whether, with the term of the Reserve Force Council (RFC) members that ended towards the end of 2021, she has met with the previous RFC members; if not, why not; if so, on what date will the new members of the RFC appointed;
(3) (3) What are the (a) reasons that the new members of the RFC have not been appointed and (b) consequences of not appointing the members ?
(1) Whether, with reference to the findings and recommendations by the Auditor General of South Africa on all the contracts under Project Thusano, more specifically the irregular, illegal and fraudulent procurement and importation of the Cuban drug Heberon Alfa R (Heberon), any implicated and/or involved official of the SA National Defence Force (SANDF) and/or her department, at the time of the alleged transgressions in 2020, has been subjected to any disciplinary charges and hearings; if not, why not; if so, (a( on why date, (b) what are the names of the officials and (c) what were the outcomes of the disciplinary charges and/or hearings;
(2) whether any criminal case has been opened with the SA Police Service and/or the National Prosecuting Authority against any implicated and/or involved official of the SANDF and her department, at the time of the transgressions in 2020; if not, (a) why not and (b) by what date such charges be instituted; if so, what are the relevant details, including the progress of any such investigation?
(1) With reference to 1 Military Repair and Maintenance Project and the obligatory consequence management, on what date will the finding and recommendation of the Board of Inquiry subsequent to the findings and recommendations contained in the forensic Report be made available to the Portfolio Committee of Defence and the Joint Standing Committee on Defence;
(2) whether any disciplinary action were taken against any staff who were implicated directly and/or indirectly; if not, why not; if so, what is the progress in each case, as it was done by the Minister of Public Works and Infrastructure report in December 2021;
(3) what (a) was the value of the newly procured equipments as reported, specifically the one CT scanner, two X-ray machines and one mammogram machine that became outdated and obsolete years before it could be used, and (b) are the numbers of equipment and value of the equipment that were sold and had to be written off;
(4) whether anyone has been held responsible and accountable for the fruitless and wasteful expenditure; if not, why not; if so, what are the relevant details;
(5) whether the organisation and businesses mentioned and or implicated in the forensic report, specifically Tectura as mentioned on page 39 and 41 of the forensic presentation, have been barred from rendering further service to her department and or the South African National Defence Force; if not, why not; if so, what steps have her department and or SANDF in various projects?
(1) Whether, with reference to the published official opening of the A-Mess in Thabatashwane, now known as the Albertina Sisulu Mess (details furnished), a certain person (name furnished) received all the relevant approvals and acted fully in compliance of the austerity measures and prescribed financial processes and procedures; if not, why not, if so, what are the relevant details;
(2) whether the total costs for the renovations, upgrades and refurbishing amounted to R500 million; if not, not, what was the total cost of the work; if so, how does she justify the amount spent on the facility while the SA National Defence Force (SANDF) does not have enough funds to maintain existing and/or procure new essential prime mission equipment;
(3) whether all the requirements of the Public Finance Management Act , Act 1 of 1999, were fully complied with and that no irregular, wasteful and/or unauthorised expenditure as a result of the project will be declared by the Auditor-General of South Africa; if not, what disciplinary action will she institute to hold the members of the SANDF accountable, including the specified person; if so, what are the relevant details?