a) (i) The Department of Correctional Services applies the following performance incentive measures that are prescribed by the Public Service and Administration`s Incentive Policy Framework for Employees in the Public Service, namely: Pay progression am performance bonuses.
b) (i) Amounts budgeted are outlined in the table below:
R 89 537 849.29
R 55 ...
Enclosed herein is the reply to question no: 28/NW31E for your approval should you agree with the contents thereof. The information was supplied by the Branch: Food Security and Agrarian Reform as guided by the provincial Department of Agriculture in Limpopo.
QUESTION NO: 28/NW31E
I have been advised by the SA Broadcasting Corporation as follows:
a) The SABC has a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in place on Royalties which stipulates the processes, timelines and requirements for a claim to be successfully processed and paid. These requirements have been communicated to all claimants. The SABC has paid on time all repeat claims which met the prescribed requirements. The public ...
The Department and its entities have advised me as follows:
1. The South African Post Office (SAPO) did not conduct any business with Yekani Manufacturing Company from 1 January 2014 to 31 December 2019.
2. The Departments and the listed entities did not enter into any agreements with Yekani Manufacturing Company to manufacture and distribute set-top boxes.
MS STELLA NDABENI-ABRAHAMS
Rhino numbers are informed by a variety of sources. Specific complementary reports are the following:
• Red List of Mammals of South Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland for both white and black rhino;
• the Non Detriment findings for both white and black rhino;
• a report from the IUCN Species Survival Commission (IUCN SSC) African and Asian Rhino Specialist Groups; and
• TRAFFIC to the CITES Secretariat pursuant ...
In 2019/20 financial year, the Department has not installed any Solar Water Heaters.
However,it can be reported that the installation companies were appointed in December 2019. The Department is currently finalising the internal audit on the bidding process to enable the finalisation of the contractual arrangements with the appointed Service Providers from which installation will commence; and
(ii) are still in storage ...
1. (a) Neither the Department of Trade and Industry (the dti) nor Statistics South Africa publishes statistics on goat farming.
(b) The South African Revenue Service (SARS) is the legislated entity for statistics on the importation and exportation of goods.
(b) (i) According to SARS data published on the dti’s Trade Statistics portal, downloaded on 13 February 2020, South Africa exported goat livestock ...
(a) What are the relevant details of the Memoranda of Understanding(MOUs) that her department is currently party to
Honorable member is kindly referred to my reply on same question raised in 2019 (Questions 866 of 2019) which was tabled on 24 October 2019. The Question refers to “International MOU’s and agreements”. In terms of International Memoranda of understanding, all MOUs and Agreements ...
Whether there are any plans put in place to undertake studies on brand positivity by tourist and / or potential tourist to the Republic.
SA Tourism does conduct brand positivity studies through an in-depth assessment of travellers' perceptions of South Africa as a leisure travel destination across key priority markets. The aim of the study is to inform the key marketing and strategic initiatives of ...