Hon Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that the South African cricket team, the Proteas, completed what captain Graeme Smith described as "a special summer" when they beat Pakistan by an innings and 18 runs on the third day of the third and final test on 24 February 2013;
2) further notes that this was South Africa's sixth successive win and extended their unbeaten run to 15 matches;
3) acknowledges that recent successive series wins away and five wins at home resulted in South Africa stretching their lead at the top of the International Cricket Council Test rankings;
4) further acknowledges that captain Graeme Smith also became the first man to achieve 50 test wins as a captain; and
5) congratulates the Proteas on this amazing performance.