Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that the University of Cape Town's (UCT) Graduate School of Business has been re-accredited by the prestigious European Quality Improvement System;
2) further notes that European Quality Improvement System is the leading international system of quality assessment, improvement and accreditation of higher education institutions in management and business administration;
3) acknowledges that the fundamental objective of the European Quality Improvement System is to raise the standard of management education worldwide;
4) further acknowledges that the UCT Graduate School of Business was the first school to receive this accreditation in 2002 and is one of just two schools in South Africa and 140 worldwide to hold this accreditation;
5) recognises that the UCT Graduate School of Business also received the Association of MBAs' accreditation last year, and that the school is applying for accreditation from the Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business; and
6) congratulates the University of Cape Town's Graduate School of Business on their prestigious accreditation and wishes them well in their application to become one of 57 triple-crowned schools worldwide.