Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
(1) notes that the Library and Information Association of South Africa, LIASA, is celebrating South African Library Week during 16 to 23 March 2013;
(2) further notes that the theme for this year's event is Educate Yourself at Your Library as libraries have always played a pivotal role in education and self-development;
(3) acknowledges that the theme provides an opportunity to bring to the attention of the country, community leaders and decision-makers the role that libraries play in educating communities and the nation at large;
(4) further acknowledges that librarians across the country will be hosting special programmes during this week to highlight the services and resources available in their facilities; and
(5) calls on all members of the public to visit their libraries during this period and participate in these activities.