Hon Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that South African, Lucas Sithole, won the wheelchair quad singles title at the US Open tennis tournament on 8 September 2013;
2) further notes that Lucas Sithole was the first man from Africa to win a singles US Open title of any kind;
3) acknowledges the tremendous physical challenges that Lucas Sithole overcame in order to become a world-class tennis player;
4) recognises Lucas Sithole's dedication and contribution to South African tennis; and
5) congratulates Lucas Sithole on his achievement. Agreed to.