Madam Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes the tragic and needless death of one of the DA's most beloved public representatives, Cllr Ken Denysschen;
2) further notes that Cllr Denysschen was electrocuted while flighting posters as part of the Mooi Mpofana ward by-election scheduled for 26 November 2014;
3) recalls that Ken Denysschen was a councillor in the Mpofana Local Municipality, where he served with distinction after his election in 2011;
4) acknowledges that he was a very rare person indeed, someone who had a great love of life and infected everyone he met with his boundless enthusiasm and bright hope for the future;
5) further acknowledges that as a public representative Ken Denysschen fought a brave battle as the lone DA councillor in Mpofana; and
6) conveys its heartfelt condolences to Cllr Denysschen's close family, his two sons and daughter.