Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that millions of Christians around the world are heartbroken and mourning the death of a great and inspiring leader, Dr Myles Munroe, who died with his beloved wife, Ruth, and some leaders of the Bahamas Faith Ministries International in a plane crash in Grand Bahamas on Sunday, 9 November 2014;
2) further notes that very few church leaders have impacted their governments, countries and the world at large like Dr Myles Munroe did; 3) acknowledges that he was a loving husband to his wife, Ruth, a great and caring father to his two children, an outstanding leader and mentor to thousands of people worldwide, a business coach, and a renowned government consultant;
4) appreciates his humility, his kindness and his ability to treat all people with the same respect and dignity, regardless of their social standing;
5) agrees with the Bahamas prime minister, Perry Christie, who said, "It is utterly impossible to measure the magnitude of Dr Munroe's loss to the Bahamas and to the world";
6) prays that the God of all comfort will heal our broken hearts, particularly of the families and loved ones of those who died in that fatal crash, the Bahamas Faith Ministries International family, and the International Third World Leaders Association; and
7) encourages hon members to continue with the legacy inspired by Dr Munroe by striving to make a difference in the world around us in a spirit of excellence, integrity and servant leadership.