Speaker, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) commends the ingenuity of the University of Stellenbosch graduates Malan and Philip Joubert, who recently developed a cellphone application named the Ebola Care App to be used in the fight against Ebola;
2) recognises that the Ebola epidemic affects the world at large and that we should all be concerned about the eradication of the virus;
3) notes that this Ebola Care App is already being used in Liberia, by the nonprofit organisation More than Me;
4) applauds Malan and Philip Joubert on their laudable initiative; and
5) encourages aspiring South African inventors to be mindful of the vital roles they can play in protecting humanity through developing such ground-breaking technological applications.