Madam House Chair, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that Vuyo Mvoko, an SA Broadcasting Corporation contributing editor, and his crew were mugged by two men, one carrying a firearm, outside Milpark Hospital in central Johannesburg, on 10 March 2015;
2) further notes that the incident happened while they were busy preparing to broadcast the arrival of President Edgar Lungu of Zambia, who was reportedly about to be admitted to the hospital;
3) condemns this act of criminality with the contempt it deserves;
4) calls on the relevant authorities to leave no stone unturned in the bid to ensure that the perpetrators are brought to book; and
5) also calls on government to do everything in its power to do something about the high levels of crime in South Africa.