Chair, I move without notice on behalf of the ANC:
That the House-
1) notes that the Ndlovu Youth Choir, a rural choir based in Moutse, in Limpopo province, has again made South Africa proud by winning an award in collaboration with the flautist Wouter Kellerman at the Hollywood Music in Media Awards, when they won the best independent music video for their Zulu version of Ed Sheeran's Shape of You at the Avalon in Hollywood, California, on 20 November 2019;
2) recalls that the choir recently performed at the Eat Out Awards and have an album coming out soon via Sony Music;
3) remembers that they firstly made waves when they became runners- up on the popular reality competition show, America's Got Talent 2019;
4) acknowledges that they have become young ambassadors of a united Africa;
5) further acknowledges that it's sad that it takes a village to raise a child;
6) also acknowledges that in this instance, Moutse village in Limpopo went beyond and raised a sensational group of children; and
7) congratulates the Ndlovu Youth Choir for flying the South African flag high.
Hon member, why are you rising?
Hon Chair, I'm rising on a point of order.
What's your point of order, hon member?
My point of order is with regard to the DA. They have finished everything. They are not congratulating the after 12 Mokgalapa in Tshwane. [Interjections.]
Thank you hon member. That's not a point of order. That's not a point of order, hon member.
House Chairperson, I'm sorry to have to rise and disrupt the proceedings, but that's the second time where that member has taken a point of order that is not a point of order and that is out of order. Chair, I would ask you to ask the ANC Whips to keep their members in control ... [Interjections.] ... because if he does that one more time I'm going to refer him to the Rules Committee.
Okay hon member, I've heard that.