Hon House Chairperson, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes with great sadness the death of seven people following a head-on collision on the R345 between King William's Town and Stutterheim in the Eastern Cape on Thursday, 5 September 2019;
2) declares that four people died at the crash scene while three others were transported to hospital for medical attention, but later died;
3) understands that a bakkie collided head-on with a sedan, resulting in this fatal accident;
4) affirms that the sedan was travelling from Stutterheim towards King William's Town and the bakkie was travelling in the opposite direction;
5) calls upon all drivers to observe South African road safety rules and regulations; and
6) conveys its heartfelt condolences to the families of the deceased.
I so move.