House Chair, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes with regret and sadness, the passing away of 23- year-old Natasha Conabeer;
2) further notes that she was allegedly kidnapped three weeks ago, and was dropped off outside her home on Sunday morning alive but unconscious;
3) understands that her family rushed her to hospital, but sadly she did not survive;
4) acknowledges that the recent attacks on women and children are almost unprecedented, and must be stopped by the collaborative efforts of our criminal justice system and other stakeholders; and
5) conveys its condolences and prayers to the entire family, relatives and close friends of Natasha Conabeer.