NW2459E - 06 August 2010
6 Aug 2010
(1) Whether his department uses the services of any temporary employment agency to provide staff or workers; if not, why not; if so, in each case, (a) how many staff/workers do temporary employment agencies provide and (b) where are they employed; (2) whether his department has established any agreements ...
NW1986E - 28 May 2010
28 May 2010
Whether his (a) department or (b) any of its entities has signed any contractual agreements with certain companies (names furnished) or any of their affiliates (i) in the (aa) 2008-09 and (bb) 2009-10 financial years and (ii) during the period 1 April 2010 up to the latest specified date for ...
NW1801E - 21 May 2010
21 May 2010
Whether his department and/or any of its entities have purchased any tickets for (a) the 2010 Fifa World Cup Soccer tournament, (b) the Cape Town International Jazz Festival and (c) any other entertainment event in the (i) 2009-10 financial year and (ii) during the period 1 April 2010 up ...
NW1767E - 21 May 2010
21 May 2010
(a) When is the final report of the Special Investigating Unit’s investigation into the alleged corruption and fraud relating to the illegal conversion of panel vans into taxis expected, (b) what is the (i) scope and (ii) terms of reference and brief of the investigation and (c) what (i ...
NW2841E - 06 November 2009
6 Nov 2009
(1) Whether, with reference to the Director-General’s statement reported on 27 October 2009 that the public debate on labour brokering had been too broad, resulting in confusion where legitimate outsourcing firms had become stigmatised, he and his department differentiate between labour brokers and legitimate outsourcing firms; if not, why ...
NW2514E - 23 October 2009
23 Oct 2009
(1) With reference to the wasteful expenditure as reflected in the 2008-09 annual report of the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA), (a) on what was this wasteful expenditure made, (b) what amount was overspent and/or wasted, (c) what were the reasons for this wasteful expenditure and (d ...
NW2516E - 23 October 2009
23 Oct 2009
(1) Whether (a) he, (b) any specified officials and (c) any other persons have been issued with a government or official credit card; if so, what are the relevant details for him and each holder of a credit card in respect of the (i) name, (ii) job title, (iii) credit ...
NW2515E - 23 October 2009
23 Oct 2009
(1) In respect of each version of the 2008-09 annual report of his department and the annual reports of each statutory and other entity reporting to his department, (a) what was the (i) budgeted cost, (ii) actual cost and (iii) breakdown of cost in respect of (aa) printing, (bb) graphic ...
NW2299E - 16 October 2009
16 Oct 2009
(1) How will his department ensure that a certain person (name furnished) avoids a conflict of interest between his two positions (details furnished); (2) whether he has any systems in place to ensure this person’s objectivity in terms of these two positions; if so, what are the relevant details ...
NW2010E - 09 October 2009
9 Oct 2009
(1) Whether his department organised or hosted (a) an imbizo, (b) a seminar, (c) conference and (d) any other function during the period 1 January 2006 up to the latest specified date for which information is available; if so, (i) on what date, (ii) what was the total amount spent ...