2019-w294 - 15 April 2019
15 Apr 2019
(1)Whether any audits of infrastructure shortcomings and needs have been conducted at Pinedene Primary School in Parow in the Western Cape (details furnished); if not, why not; if so, (a) on what date(s) were such audits conducted and (b) what were the findings in each case;
(2) whether ...
2019-w293 - 01 April 2019
1 Apr 2019
(1)(a) What are the (i) regulations upon which officials at South African embassies rely to set the approval of curriculums and educational plans as a visa requirement for home-schooled children and (ii) contact details of the section within her department or provincial education departments that is dedicated to deal ...
2019-w1 - 25 March 2019
25 Mar 2019
(1)(a) Where in the process the consideration and appointment of new commissioners currently is and (b) what the next step is as the imminent commencement date of the new commissioners’ 5-year term is 1 March 2019;
(2) whether a selection panel in terms of section 11(1)(c) of ...
2019-w2 - 21 February 2019
21 Feb 2019
(1) Whether the Government is concerned about the increasing wheat consumption linked to population growth and increasing urbanisation, as local production is continuing to decrease while imports increase annually;
(2) does the Government intend to implement any measures to assist technically with the production of wheat to improve the profit ...
2018-w2817 - 23 October 2018
23 Oct 2018
(1)Whether he has been informed of any persons who have been restricted from obtaining the unabridged marriage certificates of their parents solely on the grounds that the parents got divorced and the unabridged marriage certificate has been locked away and cannot be accessed; if so,
(2) what (a) is ...
2018-w2191 - 05 October 2018
5 Oct 2018
(1)Whether he has been informed of the (a) ongoing problems at the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) and (b) concerns raised by affected students and their concerned parents;
(2) why the HPCSA did remarking in previous years but now students have been informed by the Medical University ...
2018-w2204 - 28 September 2018
28 Sep 2018
(1) In light of community concern and a wave of farm attacks, particularly the incidents that took place in July 2018 in Krugersdorp and other area, whet steps is he taking to Improve safety In rural areas;
(2) whether combating farm attacks Is being priorities by his department; if not ...
2018-w2393 - 13 September 2018
13 Sep 2018
(1)Will she consider delaying the promulgation of the Policy on Home Education until the misunderstanding between her department and home education stakeholders has been clarified;
(2) what is the projected cost of publishing the specified policy in the Government Gazette?
2018-w2190 - 31 August 2018
31 Aug 2018
(1)When will the (a) next meeting of the Council of Education Ministers (CEM) be held and (b) draft Policy on Home Education be discussed at the CEM;
(2) whether she will release the finalised draft policy to allow the public to study it; if not, what is the position ...
2018-w1495 - 04 June 2018
4 Jun 2018
In respect of the provisions of the Social Assistance Act, Act 13 of 2004, outlining the eligibility for social assistance, what (a) is the exact criteria for pension payouts and (b) who (i) qualifies and (ii) does not qualify for a pension payout?