2021-w1722 - 17 June 2021
17 Jun 2021
What (a) is the total number of staff that is employed in the Office of the SA High Commission in London and (b) are the (i) names and (ii) designation of the persons employed in the specified office;
(2) Whether the office is currently fully operational with all staff on ...
2021-w134 - 22 February 2021
22 Feb 2021
Whether, with reference to increased rates of infection in Zimbabwe as a result of the COVID – 19 second wave, the South African Government extended any help to Zimbabwe; if not, what is the position in this regard; if so, what are the relevant details?
2020-w2361 - 22 December 2020
22 Dec 2020
(1)With reference to international travel restrictions under Level 1 of the lockdown to curb the spread of Covid-19, what methodology was used to identify (a) China as a low-risk travel country and (b) Maldives a high-risk country;
(2) whether (a) non-residents, (b) persons employed abroad and (c) persons who will be ...
2020-w2976 - 21 December 2020
21 Dec 2020
Whether she will approach the African Union to intervene and stop the fighting in Ethiopia; if not, why not; if so, what steps have been taken to date?
2020-w2564 - 14 December 2020
14 Dec 2020
With regard to all properties rented by her department abroad where the lease has not been renewed over the past five years, what (a) is the total number of the specified propertries for which her department has not received back a deposit, (b) what was the total amount of the ...
2020-w2640 - 01 December 2020
1 Dec 2020
What (a) are the detailed reasons that the South African Consul General has still not found a satisfactory residence to stay in Los Angeles; and (b) are the details of the complaints with the last 20 properties that the Consul General was shown in Los Angeles;
(2) What are the ...
2020-w2642 - 16 November 2020
16 Nov 2020
Whether any of the current officials from her department who were implicated in the Charles Luppin Report should have been further investigated and/or disciplined; if not what is the position in this regard; if so what are the relevant details;
(2) Whether any of the specified officials have been given ...
2020-w2641 - 16 November 2020
16 Nov 2020
1. Whether the department uses the WIN system; if not, what (a) system does the department use currently in the Republic’s missions abroad and (b) was the last date the systems were upgraded.
2. What is the name of the person responsible for the maintenance of software and hardware in ...
2020-w1988 - 28 September 2020
28 Sep 2020
Whether, the reference to the (a) last week of July 2020 and (b) first week of August 2020, the Deputy Minister, Mr Alvin Botes travelled to the (i) Karoo and (ii) Garden Route district on official business; if not, what is the position in this regard; if so, (aa) how ...
2020-w1409 - 13 July 2020
13 Jul 2020
(1) (a) What are the reasons that the consular services is not available to South African citizens for other legal purposes, as the website of her department indicates that legalisation of documents for economic puposes will be made availableunder Covid-19 lockdown alert level 4, while the Republic is currently under ...