CW53E - 07 March 2014
7 Mar 2014
Whether his department intends to apply the tools and execute the programmes envisaged in the National Development Plan (NDP) to achieve the collective mandate set out for all the affected areas; if not, why not; if so, (a) what specific areas of the NDP are applicable to the portfolios under ...
CW75E - 07 March 2014
7 Mar 2014
(1) Whether her statement regarding the discipline and the worrying signs of sickness, unprofessionalism, corruption and other ills is an admission that (a) she inherited the SA National Defence Force with a declining professionalism and (b) there is a lack of an ability to develop a professional SANDF during her ...
CW22E - 28 February 2014
28 Feb 2014
(1) Whether he will provide details regarding the (a) incarceration of a certain person (name furnished) and (b) release of the said person without appearing in court; if not, why not; if so, what are the relevant details; (2) whether his department’s findings of the investigation pointed to any ...
CW12E - 14 February 2014
14 Feb 2014
(1) Whether his department has embarked on aggressive training for crowd management techniques, especially during service delivery protests; if not, why not; if so, (a) what progress has been made thus far towards the SA Police Service training in this regard and (b) how many police officers who have undergone ...
CW640E - 25 October 2013
25 Oct 2013
(a) What amount has been lost to certain schemes (details furnished) that are under investigation and (b) how much has been (i) recovered and (ii) given back to the investors?
CW364E - 14 June 2013
14 Jun 2013
Whether his department has any effective implementable measures in place which are in line with the laws that govern the running of initiation schools; if not, why not; if so, (a) how are these measures being employed in time for the beginning of every initiation season and (b) what are ...
CW327E - 31 May 2013
31 May 2013
Whether his department has any intelligence information on the growing scourge of satanism in the country; if not, what is the position in this regard; if so, what are the relevant details?
CW326E - 31 May 2013
31 May 2013
Whether the SA Police Service’s involvement in border protection services along the Limpopo and Libombo security fences is yielding any results; if not, why not; if so, what are the relevant details?
CW893E - 30 November 2012
30 Nov 2012
(1) Whether the statistics recorded by independent surveys show that the incidence of rape is 200% higher than the statistics recorded by his department; if not, what is the position in this regard; if so, (2) whether his department will utilise additional data being collected from surveys that have been ...
CW855E - 23 November 2012
23 Nov 2012
(1) Whether all payments which were due to service providers at Inkandla in the past financial year were paid up; if not, why not; if so, what are the relevant details; (2) whether such payments were done on time; if not, why not; if so, what are the relevant details ...