- Some properties were acquired to pilot a policy for the benefit of the First Nations that were disadvantaged by the land restitution deadline of June 1913. A notarial land use right is envisaged for registration instead of a lease.
- Dispute between the allocated beneficiaries and farm workers.
- Ongoing investigation by the Special Investigating Unit thereby resulting in the non-conclusion of a lease since any affected party may become a suspect.
- Some leases are currently being taken through administrative lease approval processes.
- Some previously allocated farms are in the process of being reallocated.
- There have been changes in the leasing policy in the past three years, which impacted on the conclusion of leases.
(3)(a) R 47 000.00 (April – November 2019).
- Agricultural Land Holding Account: ABSA Bank Account No.: 407 449 8283
- Department of Rural Development and Land Reform Account: ABSA Bank Account No.: 405 400 6793