1. The CCMA is in the third year of the operationalisation and implementation of ‘The Imvuselelo - The Revival - The 2020/2021-2024/2025 CCMA Strategy’ which commenced on 01 April 2020.
2. The 2022/2023 CCMA Annual Performance Plan (APP) outlines the programmes and activities to be implemented towards the achievement of the strategic intent of the Strategy.
3. The CCMA has identified the Agricultural sector as one of the five (5) targeted vulnerable sectors to be capacitated during the life cycle of the above-mentioned Strategy.
4 The CCMA is delivering on its 2022/23 Advocacy Campaign Plan in the North-West Province, which includes the following -
- The CCMA has partnered with the Department of Employment and Labour (“the Department”) to raise the awareness of farmworkers on their labour law rights and responsibilities.
- The delivery of Radio Talk-shows through various Community Radio Stations and the SABC stations as and when invited and agreed upon.
5. Furthermore, the CCMA delivers training and capacity building initiatives in line with section 115(3) of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995.
6. In conclusion, the CCMA is implementing various initiatives /interventions to bring its services closer to the vulnerable groups throughout the country with a view to empowering them regarding their rights and responsibilities under the applicable labour laws of the country.