1. All staff members in the office of the Chief Executive Officer and her office are in the process of being vetted at the level of Top Secret by the State Security Agency. Forms submitted between the period 2020/02/12 and 2022/05/04
CEO submitted in 2021/11/10- Top Secret
Senior Manager: Office of the CEO- submitted in 12/02/2020- Top Secret
General Manager: Office of the CEO submitted 04/05/2022- Top Secret
Manager: Intergovernmental & Stakeholder Liaison - submitted 04/05/2022- Top Secret
Chief Coordinator: Office of the CEO: her completed form in the year 2016 and has since been awaiting the results. She now has to complete a new form since 5 years has lapsed.
2. A request for the vetting status for the members mentioned above was submitted to the State Security Agency on Friday, 06 May 2022.
3. Vetting by the State Security Agency (SSA) was conducted for the company, 4 Chakras Consulting CC which is doing Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) at SASSA on (a) 21 December 2021 and received report back in January 2022.
(b) The following Directors/members of 4 Chakras Consulting CC were vetted:
Dr. M Kuppen, Ms SA Meadows and Mr I Hassim. No negative information of national security relevance was received on behalf of the above members.
(4) 4 Chakras Consulting CC comes with lot of experience in conducting BPR. See attached annexures for (a) and (b) replies.
(5) Yes, 4 Chakras Consulting CC was appointed for other services in SASSA prior to BPR.
(a) 26 August 2019 and 21 February 2021
(b) These two services were acquired through a quotation process.
(c) For Strategic planning facilitation and skills audit services
(c) For Strategic planning facilitation, the company was paid R499 150 and R498 400 for skills audit.