INTERNAL QUESTION PAPER [No 01-2014 FIFTH PARLIAMENT]
DATE OF PUBLICATION:Â Â 17 JUNEÂ 2014
113. Mr D America (DA) to ask the Minister of Rural Development and Land
1) What are the details of official credit cards issued to (a) him and/or
(b) his staff;
2) in respect of each credit card, (a) what is the (i) name and (ii)
organogram position of the user, (b) what is the (i) maximum
permissible value of each purchase and (ii) total credit limit of the
card, (c) what are the details of permissible purchases for which the
credit cards may be used and (d) may alcoholic beverages be purchased;
(3) in respect of purchases made with each credit card during the period
8 May 2014 and/or thereafter up to the latest specified date for
which information is available, (a) what is the (i) name and (ii)
organogram position of the user, (b) what is the (i) value of each
purchase made, (ii) what are the details of each item purchased and
(iii) for what purpose was each purchase made and (c) were any
alcoholic beverages purchased; if so, (i) what are the (aa) details
and (bb) value of these purchases and (ii) for what purpose was each
purchase made? NW123E
THE MINISTER OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND LAND REFORM:
1) (a),(b) None.
2) (a)-(i),(ii)(b)-(i),(ii)(c),(d) Falls away.
3) (a)-(i),(ii)(b)-(i),(ii),(iii)(c)-(i),(aa),(bb)-(ii) Falls away.