Deputy Speaker, on behalf of the NFP, I move without notice:
That the House -
1) notes that the South African national cricket team, the Proteas, have qualified to play in the quarter final knockout match at the 2015 International Cricket Council, ICC, World Cup Tournament;
2) further notes that the Proteas secured a place in the quarter finals by beating the United Arab Emirates with an emphatic 146-run win on 12 March 2015;
3) recognises that the Proteas will face the national team of Sri Lanka;
4) further recognises that the game will start at 05h30, South African time; and
5) wishes the Proteas success in their game and a convincing win over the team of Sri Lanka.