NW2017E - 01 July 2011
1 Jul 2011
(1) With reference to a certain statement (copy furnished) by a certain person (name and details furnished), (a) who served as the South African central authority, (b) why were the letters for mutual legal assistance not submitted to the other central authorities and (c) when was the decision taken not ...
NW1146E - 25 March 2011
25 Mar 2011
(1) Whether any international trips were undertaken by (a) her since assuming office and (b) her deputy minister since 1 April 2010; if so, in each case, (i) which countries did they visit, (ii) on which dates and (iii) what was the (aa) intended outcome and (bb) total cost of ...
NW502E - 25 February 2011
25 Feb 2011
(1) Whether her department has received an application for prospecting rights in an area which includes the Welgevonden Wildland Scheme and the Marakele National Park; if so, (a) what is the name of the entity that submitted the application, (b) who are the directors of the company and (c) when ...
NW3729E - 29 October 2010
29 Oct 2010
(1) Whether his department had an updated and approved human resources plan in the 2009-10 financial year; if not, why not; if so, when was the plan (a) updated and (b) approved; (2) whether the plan has since been (a) updated and (b) approved; if not, (i) why not and ...
NW1980E - 28 May 2010
28 May 2010
Whether his (a) department or (b) any of its entities has signed any contractual agreements with certain companies (names furnished) or any of their affiliates (i) in the (aa) 2008-09 and (bb) 2009-10 financial years and (ii) during the period 1 April 2010 up to the latest specified date for ...
NW1004E - 23 March 2010
23 Mar 2010
(a) What is the total amount spent on (i) agency and (ii) support/outsourced services to his department in the (aa) 2007-08 and (bb) 2008-09 financial years and (b) how are these amounts made up in each financial year?
NW3026E - 20 November 2009
20 Nov 2009
(1) With reference to her reply to question 1486 on 9 November 2009, (a) what was the annual production achieved by (i) Magwa and (ii) Majola tea estates in each of the past five years and (b) who are the shareholders of (i) Magwa and (ii) Majola; (2) (a) what ...
NW3027E - 20 November 2009
20 Nov 2009
(1) Whether the Agricultural Research Council is required by the State to undertake any functions for which it does not receive funding; if so, (a) what functions, (b) what total amounts are involved and (c) why are the functions not funded; (2) whether the necessary funds will be made available ...
NW3001E - 13 November 2009
13 Nov 2009
(1) Whether any money has been paid out from the AgriBEE fund to any organisation to undertake an analysis and to do a forecasting of agricultural industry and market information; if so, (a) to which organisation has the money been paid, (b) how much has been paid out, (c) why ...
NW3000E - 13 November 2009
13 Nov 2009
(1) Whether any money has been paid out from the AgriBEE Fund to any organisation to conduct an assessment of the feedlot industry; if so, (a)(i) to which organisation and (ii) how much has been paid out and (b) why was it regarded necessary to undertake the project; (2 ...