NW1017E - 26 April 2013
26 Apr 2013
(1) With reference to the alleged shooting and killing by the SA Police Service (SAPS) of Khosiyethu Mgoqi during service delivery protests in the Sengu municipal area on 15 February 2013, what steps have been taken by the (a) SAPS and (b) Independent Police Investigative Directorate (IPID) since the fatal ...
NW956E - 19 April 2013
19 Apr 2013
(1) On what basis has the annual rental of a certain person (name furnished), the current lessee from his department of the farm De Hoop or Mutton Destiny in the Hofmeyer District in the Eastern Cape, increased from R33 000.00 pa to R155 000.00 pa; (2) has his department received ...
NW4117E - 16 November 2012
16 Nov 2012
(1) Whether his department is involved in any food production initiatives on (a) revitalised parastal land, (b) communal land and (c) land reform properties; if not, which departments are responsible for soil preparation, planting, cultivation and harvesting of crops planted on specified land; if so, (i) what are the relevant ...
NW2047E - 22 June 2012
22 Jun 2012
(1) Whether her department approved the proposed statutory levy by the South African Pecan Producers Association (SAPPA) on all pecan product producers; if so, (2) whether she has verified the status of SAPPA among pecan product producers before approving its proposed levy; if so, what are the relevant details; if ...
NW1715E - 01 June 2012
1 Jun 2012
(1) (a) On what date did the Pekaneng Choma community submit claims on certain farms (details furnished) and (b) what is the current status of each of these claims; (2) whether he has been informed that mining and prospecting rights for these farms were awarded to certain companies (names furnished); ...
NW1716E - 01 June 2012
1 Jun 2012
What is the current status of a certain land claim (details furnished)?
NW1714E - 01 June 2012
1 Jun 2012
(1) Whether he has been informed of any land for which applications for prospecting or mining rights have been submitted and granted after a land claim had been submitted for the same land; if so, what is his department's policy position in this regard; (2) whether he has put any ...
NW1647E - 25 May 2012
25 May 2012
(1) How many mentors, persons or corporate entities, has his department appointed with regard to the mentor programme in each specified province in the (a) 2010-11 and (b) 2011-12 financial years; (2) which mentorship initiatives (a) are still active in each specified province and (b) have failed or disintegrated; (3) ...
NW1646E - 25 May 2012
25 May 2012
(1) With which (a) persons and (b) entities has his department signed strategic partnership agreements in the (i) 2009-10, (ii) 2010-11 and (iii) 2011-12 financial years; (2) with regard to each specified (a) person and (b) entity, (i) what is the nature of their business, (ii) in which province do ...
NW1438E - 11 May 2012
11 May 2012
(1) Whether there are currently any funds that have been earmarked for the financial or cash settlement of restitution claims that have not been disbursed to identified beneficiaries; if so, in each case, (a) why not and (b) how long has the disbursement been outstanding; (2) whether a dedicated financial ...